We love a good wing back chair. There's something about those sculptural backs that welcome you in and hug you when you sit. Whether nestled next to your fireplace or paired side by side, a good wing back chair can add character and dimension to any space.
Today we're sharing 5 of our current favorite wing back chairs that you're sure to love:
1. James Street Wing Chair - We love the contrasting upholstery of this chair that gives it both a rustic and refined look. The contouring wing allows you to easy rest your elbows, also giving you one heck of a profile to look at when you walk in the room. Place a matching pair side by side and the symmetry is breathtaking!
2. Colin Chair - Our eyes are automatically drawn to the corded upholstery seams that trace the arms and seat. The chiseled curves in the arms add interest to it's otherwise simplistic and upright frame. We love seeing this chair sitting behind a desk or at the head of a table.
3. Driscoll Leather Chair - We love the clean, modern look and low seat of this wing back. The rustic black leather keeps it timeless, while the subtle nail head accents add just a touch of lux. It's the perfect apart-sized chair, but really fits well into any space!
4. James Leather Chair - Handsome and beautifully made, this wing back has historically accurate details with rolled arms and a high barreled back. It's the perfect chair to snuggle up in with a good book, giving you privacy and support on all sides. And let's talk about that leather tufting...gorgeous!
5. Kingston Chair - We love the definition of this chair. Your eye can't help but follow those hammered brads up and down the curves of it's frame. With it's curved and reclined back, we deem this the perfect chair to lounge in after a good meal.
Of course, all of these chairs can be fully customized and come in a variety of upholstery options. Come shop our large selection of wing back chairs at our Salt Lake home furnishings boutique and save 20% on all upholstery and casegood items when you buy during The Very Best Sale. Hurry in, sale ends this Wednesday!