Eight years ago, we made the decision to follow our dreams and transform your home into your favorite place. We took a leap and opened Alice Lane Home Collection. Oh, how we’ve grown since then! We can’t help but celebrate! Let’s party!
We invite you to indulge your home with 20% off everything in store and online—including deeper discounts on specific items in both stores, running from Monday, October 17th to Saturday, October 22nd.
To make it extra exciting, Jess gathered her current eight favorite items that are a great fit for every home. The best part? You could win one of the pieces. Follow us on Instagram (@AliceLaneHome) to participate.
1. Linen sheets are all the rage, as they should be. These sheets are a real luxury and create an effortless, natural look that layer in beautifully with other coverlets and duvets. Unlike other types of bedding, linen allows you to breath and stay cool throughout the night and I personally love the way they feel on my feet.
2. My favorite scent comes in the form of a candle—black jasmine. It’s not a typical floral fragrance because it has a depth to it thanks to spicy notes of black pepper. This candle can be burned bedside or really anywhere in the home and it’ll add vintage elegance to wherever you place it.
3. Take your evening ritual to the next level with this charcoal baby alpaca throw. Not only do the tassels make a sophisticated fashion statement, it’s soft like butter making it the perfect indulgence. Fold it over favorite reading chair or place it on the bench at the end of the bed.
4. Elevate your shelfie with zeolite crystals that add a sense of magic and nature to your design. They look great amongst glass bottles of perfumes or books. Mine sits on a brass shelf in the bathroom next to my products.
5. This duck-footed mirror is a go-to and we just love it on bathroom vanities, tall dressers and even in built-ins layered amongst picture frames. It adds a hint of whimsy and is a little wink in the room. Plus, the gold finish keeps it refined.
6. I can’t get enough of trays because of their ability to contain items and make them feel sophisticated instead of unkempt. This handsome charcoal leather and nickel tray looks great in any environment you put it in. On the nightstand, it can hold journals, books, candles and a cup with lip balm among other small items.
7. Who doesn’t love Tom Ford? His book is made with black linen and is massive, allowing it to do the work of two. Use it to ground a book stack or place it on a cocktail table.
8. Add a natural and organic look to any room with a little hair-on hide zebra pillow. It’s great for a chair or stacked in front of larger 20- or 22-inch pillows. This best seller will last you forever—just like a great purse or pair of shoes.
Each one of these items help take a normal daily activity and make it special. Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram to participate. We will announce winners each day. Good luck!